Do I Qualify
Your loan application at 1 Hour Loans will be considered if requirements are met accordingly. All applications are subject to lender's assessment of affordability and creditworthiness. To qualify for these loans:
- You should be a Canadian resident with valid citizenship. For successful processing of application the loan seeker should be able to provide details which should confirm loan seeker to be a resident of Canada.
- Your age should at least or above 18 years. This means you should be an adult to seek approval for loan money from the concerning loan provider. You must be earning steady monthly income to qualify for loans.
- Your gross income should be at least C$ 1000 to convince the lender for issuance of loans.
- In order to get access to funds here you should be having an active bank account. Past transaction details should be submitted here which the lender will cross check before approving funds. Such an account should be able to accept direct deposits since the loan provider transfers granted money online for the loan seeker.
- The lender should be able to contact after work. For this reason you are asked to provide particulars about your valid email id, phone numbers of your residence and work so that you can be contacted for further references.
- Employer details also should be submitted here. This is required in order to verify whether or not you can repay the borrowed sum of loan within time.
These eligibility conditions should be fulfilled by you for successful approval of loans by the lender.Register Now